Last Year in December the fans of Sylvester Stallone became perturbed when a woman alleged rape charges against the veteran actor. The woman back then told the authorities that the veteran actor, producer, director and screenwriter had raped her twice. The woman pressed rape charges near about thirty years ago when Stallone’s filming career was at a peak. On the contrary, Sylvester Stallone denied her accusations and accused the woman for registering false report against him. Furthermore, Stallone also asked for a thorough police investigation after the woman pressed charges against him.
While talking to the media Stallone said that the woman had been a part of his project back in 1987. He further told that the woman had worked for a couple of days and there was no sexual abuse involved. At one of the press conferences, Stallone’s attorney Marty Singer told the reporters that the veteran actor is planning to take legal action against the woman who had tried to defame him.
Marty Singer further told the media that the case holds no ground as the woman had filed a false police complaint to gain publicity. On Tuesday, October 30th, 2018, Los Angeles District Attorney dismissed the rape charges against the veteran actor. The District Attorney told the press that the allegations of the woman hold no ground as there was no solid proof that the incident had taken place.
According to one of the news reporting channels, none of the witnesses confirmed the allegations set by the woman, while two of the eye-witnesses blatantly denied her accusations. Furthermore, Sylvester Stallone strongly contradicted the case where he was accused of sexually assaulting a sixteen-year-old girl in the hotel room back in 1986. The police authority told the news reports that they are closing the case since the supposed victim didn’t bring the matter to the court of law.