Samsung SmartThings is one of the best in town lately. Samsung definitely is not the first company to launch a smart-home hub. However, the great features and innovations have made it one of the best smart home hub available. So, if you are willing to make your home a smart home, SmartThings is the best option. It truly meets the DIY smart-home purpose. Read along to find out more about the Samsung SmartThings.
Compatibility and Installation
One of the best parts of Samsung SmartThings is that it is not at all complex. Installation of the product involves some simple procedures. So, you do not have to kill a lot of time in understanding all the process. It is mainly plugging wires into the correct places and setting up a Samsung account. You are all set to make your home a smart-home right after you finish this step.
There is a huge bunch of smart-home hubs available in the market these days. The reason why SmartThings is the best is due to its great range of compatibility. SmartThings works well with most of the other Samsung smart devices. However, the list is not limited to Samsung. There are various third-party smart devices like Philips, Hue, etc. So, when you buy a SmartThing, you have a lot of connectivity options.
Why you should choose SmartThings
In a world like today, we can never have enough smart devices. SmartThings is a smart-home hub; it can easily convert your home into a smart home. You must choose SmartThings for a lot of reasons. These are:
- One of the primary reasons is its ease in use. You just need the mobile application to connect various devices like lights, fans, locks, etc.
- You can control your entire home by just sitting at a single corner of your home.
- We all crave for peace of mind and SmartThings can provide you with peace of mind.
What can you do with SmartThings
SmartThings can do almost anything and everything for you. Controlling your in-house devices has never been so easy. Here is a list of things you can do with the help of SmartThings. They are:
- You can ensure the security of your home from anywhere. SmartThings makes it easy for you to unlock and lock your gate.
- You get an instant notification if the system senses anything fishy such as an unexpected opening of doors and windows.
- You can also give commands like turning on and off the lights.
So, we can definitely say that your home stays absolutely safe with the help of devices like SmartThings. This is yet another great reason to choose SmartThings over any other smart-home hub.
Getting Started with SmartThings
Getting started with the SmartThings is very simple. You just need some very basic things to get started. The first and the most obvious requirement is the SmartThing Hub itself. Another requirement is an active internet connection. This will help you in giving commands to various other devices. The last but not the least, SmartThings mobile application is a must-have. Also, make sure that your smartphone has at least 2GB RAM to have a great experience.